What’s New in Your Apex Rack Repair App?
Using your Apex Rack Repair App is now easier and more comprehensive than ever with the latest updates, plus Version 1.3 offers improved compatibility with the latest mobile devices including iPhone X. Here’s a run-down of all the new features:
Quick Recap – Are you familiar with the Rack Repair App?
The Apex Rack Repair App is a free app that provides a step-by-step guide for conducting your own pallet rack inspection. All audits are saved on your app and submitted to the Apex team for pallet rack damage assessment and quick access to an independent repair solution if needed.
Rack Repair App Updates
Drill-down on specific areas of rack damage with more components to uniquely identify:
New Rack Components Added to App
- End of Row Guard
- Post Protector
Frames – Expanded Options
- Input upright height – users can now include height for easier replacement frames quoting
- Strut type/color – choose from open/closed, square, angle, round styles and color options
- Largest unsupported span – Safety check! New feature allows you to determine if frames may be over-stressed due to unsupported span between beam levels
- Recessed front columns – document specs for slope-leg, offset/cant-leg, raised I-beam frames
Note: Users will select leg style and brace pattern before selecting damaged frame component on “touch where it hurts” screen.
Beams – Detailed Reporting
- Expanded Color selection –– choose from an extensive list of colors
- Beam drop – enter data when beam clip extends higher than the face of the beam
- Punching measurements – Enter beam punching information in order to allow installation of push-back rails or pallet supports.
NEW Pallet Rack Accessories – Identify Wire Deck Damage
- Capture location information
- Choose width measurement
Mobil device compatibility improvements – works on all the latest devices.
If you’re using the Apex Rack Repair App to identify pallet rack damage and ensure warehouse safety, be sure to download the latest update 1.3.0. Take advantage of the new features and ensure your app is optimized to work with your mobile device. If you haven’t yet downloaded the App… go ahead, give it a try today! It’s Free to download and actually saves you time and money!
We’re grateful for all the feedback from our users, keep it coming! If you have any questions or are experiencing any difficulties while using the app, please don’t hesitate to reach out. The Apex team is here to support you! Contact Apex.