Heavy-Duty Horizontal Strut
A heavy-duty horizontal strut, also known as a rub rail, may not be the yellow safety guard, but it is an important pallet rack safety feature that can be built right into the rack design for additional end-of-aisle strike protection. This unique strut is typically used for rack that will see a tremendous amount of forklift traffic as it is useful for guarding the rack frame from bending or twisting if impacted by warehouse equipment.
Heavy-duty horizontal struts are made of heavy steel sections and are bolted or welded across the full width of the row. Additional sections can be added for greater protection.
- Heavy-duty structural or roll-formed steel
- Bolted or welded to pallet rack
- Customizable to meet rack capacity specification
- Run full width of pallet rack row
- Painted to match rack system
Rack Safety Audit – DIY or Call the PROs
Accidents happen despite your best efforts to protect your team and your investments. Don’t go it alone! The Apex Rack Repair & Safety Program offers 2 easy options to evaluate the structural soundness of your entire pallet rack system. Choose which option works best for you and your team:
1. The Apex Rack Repair App is a proprietary app that guides you through a complete pallet rack system audit and allows you to capture needed specs for custom rack repair solutions.
2. The Apex PROs professional rack inspectors will come to you and conduct a thorough audit using the Rack Repair Mobile App.
Our Promise – Whether DIY with the app or a PRO audit you’ll receive a comprehensive rack inspection report with an independent solution recommending steps for system repairs and maintenance. Download the FREE app today.